Sitemap :: Language: ::
Due to circumstances such as increase in prices by airlines, hotels, resorts, we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances. We shall of course, try our utmost not to increase prices!
The following provisions have been made for reservations:
To book a trek or stay, send an e-mail with the following information:
* The exact name and duration of the chosen program.
* The trekking accommodation (lodge or camping) you WANT.
* The number of members? Names, passport numbers, nationalities and dates of birth.
* Your date, plane name, Number and time of arrival in Katmandu.
Payment of trek
We confident in our guest, no advance to pay for normal trek, before your arrival in Kathmandu. The payment of your trek or tour will be after your arrival in Kathmandu and the transfer and installation in your hotel. Payment in us Dollars cash or Travelers check, not by credit card. . For trek including plane (Everest, Dolpo, Mustang, you have to send us by bank the amount of plane ticket, because the ticket are not full conform before the full payment and we need to pay the ticket one month in advance.
All participant have to give a copy of their insurance, with the address, tel and fax number of insurance. This insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of accident or sickness. In case of your insurance don’t accept helicopter rescue, you have to fill a form in Kathmandu and take engagement that you will pay yourself the amount of expenses paid by Nepal Assemble Treks for your helicopter rescue or research. Without this engagement, you cannot participate at the trek.
Trek and Program
In trek the guide is allowed to change the itinerary, depending of the climate and the physical condition of participants. each participant who stop his trek or make this trek more fast , cannot ask any money compensation.
In case a program should be stopped before the last stage, no refund will be due, whatever the reason of the interruption.
Meeting another culture requires tolerance and adaptation. It is in the nature of all the programs that arrangements and participants have to be flexible. . The agency will always try its best to solve any problem you face during your trip, but cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations in the programs or for expenses incurred, owing to domestic flights delays or cancellation, strikes, local regulations, sickness, bad weather, war, political closures and disputes.
All Price include
* Airport-hotel transfer both ways.
* Hotel in Katmandu: days included are writing on each trek description that we send you by mail.
* Trekking permit - national park fees.
* Special trekking permit and "Liaison officer" for Mustang and Manaslu.
* All bus transfers & domestic flights writing on description.
* All meals and lodging (camping, "lodges" or hotel) during the trek.
* For camping treks: complete camping equipment such as 2 person tents, dining tent, toilet tent, and foam mattress, kitchen equipment ... (sleeping bag is not included).
* For Camping trek, an English speaking licensed guide, a professional cook, with kitchen assistant, and porters for your personal belongings (maximum of 22 Kg per 2 person), porters for all camping equipment and food.
* For lodge treks, you will have an English speaking licensed guide and a porter for 2 people (maximum 22kg for 2 people)
* For a single trekker will be accompanied only by a porter guide.
All Price not include in average (Read on each trek description)
* Your personal insurance.(your insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue )
* Airport taxes.
* Extra charges for exceeding 15 kg personal belongings on domestic flights.
* Personal tips.
* Any drinks other than tea or coffee. For lodge treks: tea or coffees are included in the price only for breakfast.
* Meals in Katmandu, Pokhara & Nepalgunj.